SkyWest
www.skywest.com Saint George, UT 5000+ Employees

Good(aka decent) for the young or retired, not for those in need of cash!

Cross-Utilized Agent (Former Employee)
Durango, CO

ProsFlight benefits to travel globally and the oppurtunity to meet many new cool people from all around the world! Offers some health benefits, they fork out about half.

ConsMany of the Mid-Lower levels of management are often those lacking management training and often on a power trip. Don't get me wrong I know a few great station managers, but I know many aweful ones. The pay is horrible after just under for years I was only making 10.50/hr(+1.75/hr) for supervisor shifts that I worked. Benefits are increasingly getting worse, and cost of them are going up! It's more like a trap, you get addicted to the freedom and ability to hop on an airplane at will, you hate the job but you refuse to walk away from the flights.

Advice to Senior ManagementPull your heads out of your ass, when I started with SkyWest it was a great company - for the first year, two if you're lucky. After that it all went downhill, and I only see it half way down the hill, your brakes are already burnt up, time to treat your employees just a little bit better.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Lovely co-workers horrible company to work for..

Ramp Agent (Former Employee)
    Denver, CO

I worked at SkyWest

Pros: pretty decent pay if you consider 10.25 per hour good. The other employees were… Cons: The amount or work required for the amount of money being made not worth it at all. Full time must work 55+ hours every week System to… Advice to Senior Management: You can advance to management if you work there for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Entertaining

Ramp Agent (Former Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I worked at SkyWest

Pros: Free Flights around the world Good pay compared to the level of… Cons: Schedule changes a lot Working under the rain Not enough opportunities for… Advice to Senior Management: While the company is expanding and buying other airlines, there are stations closing, and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SkyWest.

Worked for SkyWest? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SkyWest reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SkyWest CEO Jerry C. Atkin. All reviews posted anonymously by SkyWest employees.