SkyWest
www.skywest.com Saint George, UT 5000+ Employees

Never another company like this...

Supervisor (Current Employee)
Hayden, CO

ProsGreat personal and friendly atmosphere. The people are competent and willing to train on any aspect of the job. They make you feel like you can do anything. Even after a hard day's work, you are well-rewarded with praise and continuous satisfaction.

ConsPay is minimal but is counteracted by flight benefits. If a part-time job or full-time fun is what you are looking for... Skywest is the place to go. Unfortunately it can be a strain if you are trying to supplement family income but there are many employees who do this anyway because of the flexibility with seasons.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is actually very involved in every day dealings. This company has an 'open-door' policy. If you have advice, give it to them!

If you like being set up to fail, this place is for you.

Ramp Agent (Former Employee)
    Denver, CO

I worked at SkyWest full-time for more than a year

Pros: Schedule flexibility is possible, but that's because of Federal law. Management will… Cons: All sticks, no carrots. If you like giving your best to barely make things work the way they should, you'll do well here until you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good people- poor job security

Ramp Agent (Current Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at SkyWest full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: flight benefits. flexible benefits. good people. Cons: declining industry for regional carriers. Lack of diversity at… Advice to Senior Management: improve communication with employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SkyWest.

Worked for SkyWest? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SkyWest reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SkyWest CEO Jerry C. Atkin. All reviews posted anonymously by SkyWest employees.