SkyWest

www.skywest.com

Never another company like this...

Supervisor (Current Employee) Hayden, CO

ProsGreat personal and friendly atmosphere. The people are competent and willing to train on any aspect of the job. They make you feel like you can do anything. Even after a hard day's work, you are well-rewarded with praise and continuous satisfaction.

ConsPay is minimal but is counteracted by flight benefits. If a part-time job or full-time fun is what you are looking for... Skywest is the place to go. Unfortunately it can be a strain if you are trying to supplement family income but there are many employees who do this anyway because of the flexibility with seasons.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is actually very involved in every day dealings. This company has an 'open-door' policy. If you have advice, give it to them!

good people- poor job security

Ramp Agent (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at SkyWest full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: flight benefits. flexible benefits. good people. Cons: declining industry for regional carriers. Lack of diversity at… Advice to Senior Management: improve communication with employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

SkyWest Airlines needs a lot of work

Cross-Utilized Agent (Former Employee) Fargo, ND

I worked at SkyWest full-time for less than a year

Pros: SkyWest is a good company to work for. Especially for newcomers who have never worked in the airline industry before. A lot of employees… Cons: Although SkyWest is a non-union company, you would swear they were unionized, because seniority is all-important in local operations. The more senior team members… Advice to Senior Management: You really need to work on your people skills. The reason I left your employ was because you would not work with me when… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SkyWest.

Worked for SkyWest? Contribute to the Community!