SkyWest
www.skywest.com Saint George, UT 5000+ Employees

Losing their way

Pilot (Former Employee)

I worked at SkyWest full-time for more than 5 years

ProsOne of the better regionals but things are on the decline in this competitive enviroment. Decent pay and choice of domiciles. One of the more stable airlines. Never have furloughed.

ConsReserve pilots are used and abused. As regional airline subject to schedules and whipsawing by majors.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees are a valuable asset. Do not alienate strictly for bottom line. Obviously profits are important but don't do long term damage for slight gain to bottom line. Make sure you add the human touch with your accounting.

This company still beleives in slavery

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SkyWest full-time

Pros: Flight benefits are decent. If you are willing to spend… Cons: everything is wrong about this company Advice to Senior Management: stop hiring incompetent people. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

GREAT company, but pay is lacking

Station Supervisor (Former Employee)

I worked at SkyWest full-time for less than a year

Pros: Awesome work environment with outstanding leadership, excellent training program with… Cons: Low pay, less than desirable work schedule (split shifts are… Advice to Senior Management: Bump up the pay! Even as a station supervisor, I could not make… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SkyWest.

Worked for SkyWest? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SkyWest reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SkyWest CEO Jerry C. Atkin. All reviews posted anonymously by SkyWest employees.