SkyWest

www.skywest.com

Great experience - highly recommended

Crew Support (Former Employee) Saint George, UT

ProsWorked in the St. George office 2005-2007. Management was open, honest, and available. Benefits were tremendous, and helped make up for lower salary. Lots of great people working here that really give a lot to the company.

ConsThere were quite a few 'cliques.' People tended to bring their personal dramas to work frequently to share with everyone - it's the hazard of a cube farm. Salary was on the lower side for the skills applied to most positions. Using your flight benefits requires serious planning and backup strategy.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep those doors open. You have a tremendous group of employees. Try and encourage 'hat-hanging.' Hold on to employees that consistently meet and exceed goals by offering a salary instead of hourly wage.

We do what real pilots do for half the price.

Pilot (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at SkyWest full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Lots of cool-aid to drink. Large chunk of employees that had good timing, moved up extremely fast and are willing to put their heads down… Cons: Bleak future for those at the bottom portion of the list. Absolutely disrespectful to employees. Regular junior schedule is minimum 100hrs per week away from… Advice to Senior Management: Instead of focusing on compensating employees less to make a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Pay is terrible, and you get treated horrible if your injured on the job

Flight Attendant (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at SkyWest full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Travel benefits Schedule flexibility after reserve status Cons: Reserve status Getting injured on the job Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SkyWest.

Worked for SkyWest? Contribute to the Community!