SkyWest
www.skywest.com Saint George, UT 5000+ Employees

SkyWest Pilot

First Officer Pilot (Current Employee)
San Luis Obispo, CA

ProsOne of the best "Regional" Airlines to work for, based on revenue it is actually a "Major/National" Airline. Great flight benefits for travel virtually anywhere.

ConsCompensation is horrible, but this is an industry-wide problem (not SkyWest).

Advice to Senior ManagementLet's not forget about growth within SkyWest Airlines rather than focusing just on SkyWest Inc. While ASA and ExpressJet (both owned by SkyWest Inc.) will be merging, the status-quo at SkyWest Airlines should not ignored.

Not too big, not too small

Ramp Agent (Current Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I have been working at SkyWest

Pros: It is a regional airline so its got a family… Cons: the pay isn't very good Advice to Senior Management: management is good More

SkyWest HDQ

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    St. George, UT

I worked at SkyWest

Pros: The people! The benefits, the CEO and VP's are very… Cons: The only problems I had were with my management. Advice to Senior Management: Remember that your employee's are more than just a number. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SkyWest.

Worked for SkyWest? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SkyWest reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SkyWest CEO Jerry C. Atkin. All reviews posted anonymously by SkyWest employees.