Skyline Marketing

www.skylinemarketingltd.co.uk
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Skyline Marketing

Best thing i ever did

Current Employee - Self Employed in Birmingham, England (UK)
Current Employee - Self Employed in Birmingham, England (UK)

I have been working at Skyline Marketing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This is not a sales job, but a management program. It teaches you how to deal with negatives in life and how to build and train a team of people all working for the same objection.

The ability to make money is clearly there as they teach you how to do so.
The programme is clearly laid out to you on your interview or day of observation.

I dont know any company that requires no prior experience and gives you the opportunity to earn over £100 per day

Cons

Sometimes it rains, yes its hard work but in life what isn't hard. But this is defiantly worth the struggle as the rewards are there for us all to see

Keep it going

4 Other Employee Reviews for Skyline Marketing (View Most Recent)

It has been a pleasant work experience, and I have learned a lot about how to grow in the business world.

Current Employee - Brand Embassador Management Training in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Brand Embassador Management Training in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Skyline Marketing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Skyline Marketing teaches you how to set goals and be the most successful YOU possible. It also has the best opportunity that I have ever seen. They teach employees the value of the entrepreneur mindset, and I have honestly learned more at this company than anywhere else. The positive atmosphere is a plus too! :)

Cons

The company continues to grow so it can be overwhelming at times, but it is definitely well worth it in the end!

I like the team work and positive atmosphere.

Trick

I have been working at Skyline Marketing

Pros

You get the job whatever happens
    Interview last for 5 minutes because he interviews you 3 at a time

Cons

All commission
    10 am to 10 pm shifts
    no progression

If you dont believe in these bad reviews apply to the job and see for yourself the place is in town in between two takeaways, the building has 3 companies who do the same work all together all marketing companies you get a phone call on the day to say come back tomorrow for a assessment day and where comfortable shoes

There are newer employer reviews for Skyline Marketing