Skyline Technology Solutions

www.skylinenolimits.com
There are newer employer reviews for Skyline Technology Solutions

An amazing workplace where we are encouraged to grow and to meet our full potential

Current Employee - Webmaster/Web Developer in Glen Burnie, MD
Current Employee - Webmaster/Web Developer in Glen Burnie, MD

I have been working at Skyline Technology Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Skyline Technology Solutions is the best place to work for high performers, people who love to drive positive change and people who love to bring positive values. Every new hire is expected to attend a communication class that is designed to teach every employee to communicate better to each other because Skyline leadership team members believe that having a good communication skill is crucial to the success of the business. The communication class is not the only thing that Skyline offers to its employees. Skyline leadership team provides business books, communication books and self-improvement books to its employees. I love the fact that Skyline leadership team truly and genuinely cares about every employee's well-being and professional and personal growth. It is a workplace where I want to go to every morning without hesitation because I love my work and the people at Skyline and I want Skyline to become very successful today and in the future! Thank you to Skyline Technology Solutions leadership team, especially Brian Holsonbake who created an awesome workplace culture, I greatly appreciate it!

Cons

Skyline Technology Solutions is a fast-growing company and dynamic place to work, so if you like to sit around, do nothing all day and don't like to grow professionally and personally, the work place is not for you.

Thank you for everything and keep up the great work!

5 Other Employee Reviews for Skyline Technology Solutions (View Most Recent)

Place where cultural values and maximum experience are meeting

Current Employee - MSC Tech in Glen Burnie, MD
    Current Employee - MSC Tech in Glen Burnie, MD

I have been working at Skyline Technology Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Place where cultural values and maximum experience are meeting

Cons

If your work ethics are not high then Skyline is not the place for you

A fantastic environment that grows its employees and goes the extra mile to make life better for its customers.

Pros

Great personal development opportunities, everyone from the Owner to the summer interns are held to the same high standard. The executive team knows everyone by name and truly are people of upstanding character. HR hires good people. Co-Workers are fantastic and much open communication happens between all employees from top to the bottom. Its not uncommon to see the Owner and CEO taking time to talk to temp workers.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any. This place isn't perfect....but its pretty close.

There are newer employer reviews for Skyline Technology Solutions