Skyline Technology Solutions
www.skylinenolimits.com Glen Burnie, MD 150 to 499 Employees

An amazing workplace where we are encouraged to grow and to meet our full potential

Webmaster/Web Developer (Current Employee)
Glen Burnie, MD

I have been working at Skyline Technology Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsSkyline Technology Solutions is the best place to work for high performers, people who love to drive positive change and people who love to bring positive values. Every new hire is expected to attend a communication class that is designed to teach every employee to communicate better to each other because Skyline leadership team members believe that having a good communication skill is crucial to the success of the business. The communication class is not the only thing that Skyline offers to its employees. Skyline leadership team provides business books, communication books and self-improvement books to its employees. I love the fact that Skyline leadership team truly and genuinely cares about every employee's well-being and professional and personal growth. It is a workplace where I want to go to every morning without hesitation because I love my work and the people at Skyline and I want Skyline to become very successful today and in the future! Thank you to Skyline Technology Solutions leadership team, especially Brian Holsonbake who created an awesome workplace culture, I greatly appreciate it!

ConsSkyline Technology Solutions is a fast-growing company and dynamic place to work, so if you like to sit around, do nothing all day and don't like to grow professionally and personally, the work place is not for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for everything and keep up the great work!

Place where cultural values and maximum experience are meeting

MSC Tech (Current Employee)
Glen Burnie, MD

I have been working at Skyline Technology Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: Place where cultural values and maximum experience are meeting Cons: If your work ethics are not high then Skyline is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Employed by Earth Security

Commercial Account Manager (Current Employee)
Glen Burnie, MD

Pros: I had been a bit stagnant in my prevoius employment. My potential was recognized in my interviews. That potential has… Cons: I'm so happy with my career now, my friends are… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work by surrounding us with more… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Skyline Technology Solutions.

Worked for Skyline Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Skyline Technology Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Skyline Technology Solutions CEO Brian Holsonbake. All reviews posted anonymously by Skyline Technology Solutions employees.