Skyrocket Ventures
www.skyrocketventures.com Westlake Village, CA 6 to 15 Employees

Can't beat the money or the laid back environment

Technical Recruiter (Former Employee)

ProsIf you're money motivated, this is the place for you - the earning potential is endless. The environment of the office is super, super laid back and probably not for the overly uptight -- full of personality and fun but also a place where serious work is getting done all of the time. I found management to be extremely flexible in allowing time off for both health and personal concerns as long as a legitimate reason was given. There is a bit of a right of passage, but once you've earned the respect of management and peers everyone feels very equal in the office. A great place to work regardless of where you are in your career.

ConsHours -- because they're potentially endless. There is always more to do and if you think in terms of dollars, it's hard to fight the urge to bring work home, come in on weekends, etc. This is also easily a pro for those who like money.

Not a lot of analytical thinking or problem solving requirement. A good place to test your limits in terms of sales ability, but most tasks don't require a ton of brain stretching. Again -- this could also easily be a pro for others.

Seriously: You get what you make of it

(Current Employee)

I have been working at Skyrocket Ventures

Pros: The network this small company has been able to develop is very surprising. For proprietary reasons, there's little we're allowed to say about our clients… Cons: Recruiting is a rough, tough, and sometimes dirty business. By nature the industry is a grinder and there will be high stress & high fallout.… More

A place for anyone who is self driven and willing to grow.

Technical Recruiter (Former Employee)

I worked at Skyrocket Ventures

Pros: Somewhere anyone with the right attitude can learn about recruiting, sales, business and cold calling. It's not for everyone and can be heartbreaking at the… Cons: Pretty stale growth as far as title's but unlimited earning potential. If you like money, the more you work the better is kind of the… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up if you like what you're doing. It's a good environment for the right people and if things were to open up into… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Skyrocket Ventures.

Worked for Skyrocket Ventures? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Skyrocket Ventures reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Skyrocket Ventures CEO Matthew Strassberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Skyrocket Ventures employees.