There are newer employer reviews for Slalom Consulting

Boston Office is Growing Fast and the team is GREAT!

Current Employee - Management Consultant in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Management Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at Slalom Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The management is great and although I'm new, they are very welcoming and collaborative. I have other friends from Accenture that have joined in other cities and they wish they had done it much sooner. I'm looking forward to getting involved to help grow this terrific company. Its been awhile since I've been so excited to go to work. Also, the project list of clients is fresh to what I have access to at my current firm. Big Companies only seem to work at massive diamond accounts and if you want to be local that's where you end up. At Slalom, the first project I was on was at a super cool client and I'm growing already from the experience. I also love that they have a sabbatical every 3 years!

Cons

Can't say too many cons. When I read other reviews from other cities, I tend to think those are the folks that would bounce around no matter where they go and will always find something to pock at. Bottom-line, not everyone is cut our to be in an entrepreneurial company and help build a company. I like that I get to take part of many things. Slalom does things locally and you don't travel so I plan to make sure I'm part of as much as possible to help it be great.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Local is a great thing and its fantastic to see Slalom Consulting finally got to Boston. I'm so happy to be off the road. I'm hearing from my friends at Accenture, this is fast becoming the place to be and the caliber of people you hire are top notch. Please keep this up!

Other Employee Reviews for Slalom Consulting