Boston Office is Growing Fast and the team is GREAT!

Current Employee - Management Consultant  in  Boston, MA
Current Employee - Management Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at Slalom Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

The management is great and although I'm new, they are very welcoming and collaborative. I have other friends from Accenture that have joined in other cities and they wish they had done it much sooner. I'm looking forward to getting involved to help grow this terrific company. Its been awhile since I've been so excited to go to work. Also, the project list of clients is fresh to what I have access to at my current firm. Big Companies only seem to work at massive diamond accounts and if you want to be local that's where you end up. At Slalom, the first project I was on was at a super cool client and I'm growing already from the experience. I also love that they have a sabbatical every 3 years!

Cons

Can't say too many cons. When I read other reviews from other cities, I tend to think those are the folks that would bounce around no matter where they go and will always find something to pock at. Bottom-line, not everyone is cut our to be in an entrepreneurial company and help build a company. I like that I get to take part of many things. Slalom does things locally and you don't travel so I plan to make sure I'm part of as much as possible to help it be great.

Keep up the great work! Local is a great thing and its fantastic to see Slalom Consulting finally got to Boston. I'm so happy to be off the road. I'm hearing from my friends at Accenture, this is fast becoming the place to be and the caliber of people you hire are top notch. Please keep this up!

Other Reviews for Slalom Consulting

Am I feeling lucky today?

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at Slalom Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

If there is one group of professionals that I want to work with, then it has to be Slalom. We are a national firm focusing on the top tier business and technology consulting services. I joined as one of the first in the Boston office. And it has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my career!

Cons

Small group in Boston.But we are growing fast. Really fast!

Also the national team supplements when we need more hands on deck. And the quality of the skill set will blow you away!

I know .. I know.. this was supposed to be a 'cons'.

Definitely not a company where I have to leave anonymous advice for management. I can just walk up to the GM and talk with him how we can do better. And yes - he listens.

Consultant

Current Employee - Consultant  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Slalom Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Opportunity to grow my career.
    Support in learning skills in new areas like, mobile, marketing and business intelligence.
    Passionate and dedicated peers and leaders.
    Great community involvement.

Cons

Nothing that we are not empowered to resolve.

Keep driving up and to the right!

There are newer employer reviews for Slalom Consulting.

Worked for Slalom Consulting? Contribute to the Community!