Slalom Consulting

www.slalom.com

Roll your own career.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsEntrepreneurial and expansion minded. If you can keep your clients happy, you do great. This translates to a higher bill rate, which translates to higher income potential.

ConsDon't expect someone to really develop you - you are on your own. Want a laid back experience or a stressful one? It's on you. Each office operates independently, so don't expect consistency in offerings, cultures, or career trajectories.

Advice to Senior ManagementDecide if staff aug Or technology consulting is what you want to be. Develop a training ground for those that want to have a career and not just a job.

Great culture, interesting and challenging work.

Management Consultant (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Slalom Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Amazing, talented colleagues. Opportunities to do challenging work that matches my talents and interest areas. Encouraged to grow,… Cons: I can't think of any. Advice to Senior Management: Company could improve communications and use of collaborative tools. We have the tools but not everyone knows about them or uses them. Sometimes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work!!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Slalom Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros: - impressive management team - leaders that really do care about their employees -… Cons: - PTO plan was just improved however it could still be better - pay does not seem to… Advice to Senior Management: - continuous review and improvement to the PTO plan will go far with your employees - an aggressive… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Slalom Consulting.

Worked for Slalom Consulting? Contribute to the Community!