Slalom Consulting

www.slalom.com

Love this place -- great people, interesting and diverse work, plenty of potential to grow!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Pros

I haven't met one person yet who doesn't seem to be excited to show up here and do great work every single day. Very collaborative helpful people. Awesome positive energy. Diverse client base in industry, size, and the work we're engaged in at their organizations. Strong breadth of capabilities across both technology and business.

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind.

Keep up the good work.

Other reviews for Slalom Consulting

Best career move ever!!

Pros

Having been with Slalom for a year now I couldn’t be happier with my decision to join this company and it only continues to get better with time. Amazing people, fun dynamic culture, and committed to always doing the “right thing” for both clients and consultants.

• Culture: The focus on recruiting not only industry leading talent but also fun, genuine, and diverse individuals is a huge part of Slalom’s success here. The culture is consistent across every Slalom market.
    • Leadership: Approachable, transparent, and committed to practicing what they preach. You can be confident that your ideas and/or concerns are heard. Communication at this level is frequent and consistent. Despite how fast Slalom is growing, leadership manages to visit and engage every office as often as possible. They truly make it a point to know their people.
    • Work/Life Balance: Easy….you work hard with great people in a fun and flexible environment and are still able to enjoy your life!
    • Opportunity: Good mix of project/solution based work across a wide range of Business and IT service offerings. Even staff aug engagements are projects that really help our customers move the needle of their business. No matter how challenging or demanding the work, it’s great to know you’re backed by an organization that cares. You are not a just a “number” and have the opportunity to forge your own career path.

Cons

Other than enhancing our overall benefit offering (PTO, 401K, etc...) there is little I can add here.

Please keep doing what you're doing!

A great consulting company with lots of opportunities to grow as an IT Professional

Current Employee - Lead Consultant  in  Hartford, CT
    Current Employee - Lead Consultant in Hartford, CT

Pros

1.> Company has great work ethics and all my colleagues are extremely supportive & helpful
    2.> Individuals from different backgrounds connect with each other pretty well.
    3.> Flexible on hours & location from where you want to work
    4.> Always coming up with innovative ideas to make Slalom even a better place to work for all.
    5.> Management & leadership team are very supportive and they ensure that employees are always updating their skill-sets to maintain their competency level in the Industry.

Cons

There is nothing to complain about this company based on my experience of working with them for almost 2.5 years now.

Continue to provide your support & guidance to the employees as that motivates us and helps us in producing great results @ work.

There are newer employer reviews for Slalom Consulting.

Worked for Slalom Consulting? Contribute to the Community!