There are newer employer reviews for Slalom Consulting

Great projects and a company that cares about its people

Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Slalom Consulting full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Compelling projects that allow you to showcase and grow your skills. A senior leadership team that makes time and effort to get to know consultants both personally and professionally. A culture that provides a fun environment and leads to people that enjoy spending time together in and out of the office.

Cons

Experience has been almost entirely positive, however, at times, there could be more transparency in the staffing process.

Advice to Management

Continue building the management consulting practice areas so that they remain successful. Make sure we are able to keep our culture as we grow and expand.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Time well spent with a good team of people who enjoy life

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I worked at Slalom Consulting full-time

Pros

Strong corporate culture, desire to grow, quick to make decisions, limited bureaucracy, focus on individual goals.

Cons

Hard to break out of the staff-aug mindset

Advice to Management

keep going, you will get there.

2. Best career move ever!!

I have been working at Slalom Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Having been with Slalom for a year now I couldn’t be happier with my decision to join this company and it only continues to get better with time. Amazing people, fun dynamic culture, and committed to always doing the “right thing” for both clients and consultants. • Culture: The focus on recruiting not only industry leading talent but also fun, genuine, and diverse individuals is a huge part of Slalom’s success here. The culture is consistent across every Slalom market. • Leadership: Approachable, transparent, and committed to practicing what they preach. You can be confident that your ideas and/or concerns are heard. Communication at this level is frequent and consistent. Despite how fast Slalom is growing, leadership manages to visit and engage every office as often as possible. They truly make it a point to know their people. • Work/Life Balance: Easy….you work hard with great people in a fun and flexible environment and are still able to enjoy your life! • Opportunity: Good mix of project/solution based work across a wide range of Business and IT service offerings. Even staff aug engagements are projects that really help our customers move the needle of their business. No matter how challenging or demanding the work, it’s great to know you’re backed by an organization that cares. You are not a just a “number” and have the opportunity to forge your own career path.

Cons

Other than enhancing our overall benefit offering (PTO, 401K, etc...) there is little I can add here.

Advice to Management

Please keep doing what you're doing!