Slalom Consulting
www.slalom.com Seattle, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Slalom provides a culture where hard work and contributions are recognized

Chicago, IL

I have been working at Slalom Consulting

ProsAs Slalom grows, the leadership team has done a great job of adjusting the organization and strategies to ensure future growth. These strategies are well thought out - addressing both target clients, and core consulting talents needed to support targeted growth. In addition to recruiting top talent from outside the organization, Slalom has also focused on improving the skills of current consultants through the development of a Career Development Framework. CDF is optional, but allows consultants to grow professionally into leadership positions, or to grow their consulting skills so that they can increase their value to clients. For those opting to participate in the leadership aspect of CDF, promotions are attainable - with some occurring within mere months of participation.

Slalom also strives to recognize consultants who go above and beyond for their clients, as well as those who go above and beyond for the organization. Overall, Slalom fosters growth opportunities for their consultants; and as with many things in life, "you get out of it what you put into it."

ConsSlalom's benefit packages and vacation policies are middle of the road as compared with other local consulting firms. Improvements to either one would really go a long way to attract and retain top talent.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep listening to the employees and striving to make Slalom a top consulting firm as recognized by clients and employees alike.

Extremely rewarding organization

Seattle, WA

I have been working at Slalom Consulting

Pros: The people are simply amazing -- intelligent, dedicated, supportive, collaborative, client focused, etc. Everyday seems to bring new professional challenges, personal development and exciting… Cons: Communications and updates from our national/corporate teams could improve. What's new? What's in the pipeline that impacts employees. How are we enhancing… Advice to Senior Management: Continue doing right by our clients and employees. Continue driving innovation and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

OK Place to Work

Consultant (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA

I worked at Slalom Consulting

Pros: Professional and knowledgeable workforce Opportunity for training and skills enhancement Competitive compensation Local… Cons: Expensive benefits Leadership not very accessible Poor communication between business units Values and goals… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate the values and goals to the employees. Make them… More

There are newer reviews on Slalom Consulting.

Worked for Slalom Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Slalom Consulting – Why Work for Us?

What makes us unique? Slalom Consulting brings business and technology expertise together to help companies drive enterprise performance, accelerate innovation, enhance the customer experience, and increase employee… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Slalom Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Slalom Consulting CEO Brad Jackson. All reviews posted anonymously by Slalom Consulting employees.