Slalom Consulting

Extremely rewarding organization

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Slalom Consulting

Pros

The people are simply amazing -- intelligent, dedicated, supportive, collaborative, client focused, etc. Everyday seems to bring new professional challenges, personal development and exciting delivery. Slalom Consulting is the real deal, and poised for continued growth and success. I've had the pleasure of working at Slalom for several years now and have every intention to continue for several more.

Cons

Communications and updates from our national/corporate teams could improve. What's new? What's in the pipeline that impacts employees. How are we enhancing business operations to better the organization? We regularly hear about exciting client delivery and overall business health, but not enough about our business internally.

Continue doing right by our clients and employees. Continue driving innovation and delivery across markets, solutions and internally. Continue investing in people and technology.

411 Other Employee Reviews for Slalom Consulting (View Most Recent)

Slalom Lives Up to the Press

Current Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Slalom Consulting

Pros

Work/Life balance is not just talk with the company. They follow through and make good on that commitment.
    Benefits are good quality and reasonably priced. YOY increase in prices are minimal compared to others I am aware of.
    Management/executives are approachable, open to feedback and empowering to consultants.

Cons

There is no Eastside office in the Seattle area so anytime that an office visit is required means crossing the water and finding parking.
    Really... that's it so far.

Keep doing what you are doing. In a time when many companies are contracting, Slalom is growing and passing the benefits of growth on to the consultants.
    Continue with the attitude of servant leadership - demonstrated at the fall getaway when management and executives took on the roles of waiters and chefs to serve the employees all weekend.
    Keep having fun. Don't let the complaints about frat house mentality make you dull.

Culture and environment are very startup-ish

Current Employee - Management Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Management Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Slalom Consulting

Pros

Smart people
    Not following the traditional "up or out" model
    Supportive management - they all know your names
    Enthusiastic people
    Fast paste & growth

Cons

Overall benefit package
    No 401K match
    Very little number of PTO days & Holidays (subpar to companies in the industry)
    No equity until after 3-4 years of service

Offer better benefits especially in the 401K match and PTO days.

There are newer employer reviews for Slalom Consulting