Slalom Consulting

www.slalom.com
There are newer employer reviews for Slalom Consulting

Great Company, hard working colleagues, and having fun.

Current Employee - Management Consultant in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Management Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Slalom Consulting

Pros

Everyone contributes.
Leadership accessibility
independent spirit

Cons

average benefits
PTO should be examined
Onboarding is weak

430 Other Employee Reviews for Slalom Consulting (View Most Recent)

Extremely rewarding organization

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Slalom Consulting

Pros

The people are simply amazing -- intelligent, dedicated, supportive, collaborative, client focused, etc. Everyday seems to bring new professional challenges, personal development and exciting delivery. Slalom Consulting is the real deal, and poised for continued growth and success. I've had the pleasure of working at Slalom for several years now and have every intention to continue for several more.

Cons

Communications and updates from our national/corporate teams could improve. What's new? What's in the pipeline that impacts employees. How are we enhancing business operations to better the organization? We regularly hear about exciting client delivery and overall business health, but not enough about our business internally.

Continue doing right by our clients and employees. Continue driving innovation and delivery across markets, solutions and internally. Continue investing in people and technology.

Slalom provides a culture where hard work and contributions are recognized

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Slalom Consulting

Pros

As Slalom grows, the leadership team has done a great job of adjusting the organization and strategies to ensure future growth. These strategies are well thought out - addressing both target clients, and core consulting talents needed to support targeted growth. In addition to recruiting top talent from outside the organization, Slalom has also focused on improving the skills of current consultants through the development of a Career Development Framework. CDF is optional, but allows consultants to grow professionally into leadership positions, or to grow their consulting skills so that they can increase their value to clients. For those opting to participate in the leadership aspect of CDF, promotions are attainable - with some occurring within mere months of participation.

Slalom also strives to recognize consultants who go above and beyond for their clients, as well as those who go above and beyond for the organization. Overall, Slalom fosters growth opportunities for their consultants; and as with many things in life, "you get out of it what you put into it."

Cons

Slalom's benefit packages and vacation policies are middle of the road as compared with other local consulting firms. Improvements to either one would really go a long way to attract and retain top talent.

Keep listening to the employees and striving to make Slalom a top consulting firm as recognized by clients and employees alike.

There are newer employer reviews for Slalom Consulting