Slalom Consulting

www.slalom.com

A consulting firm that has finally got it right

Consultant (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsSlalom has awesome people. Their are not only great consultants, but they are all people I would genuinely consider friends outside of the workplace. Local work is a huge plus and allows everyone an opportunity to have a life after work. The flat structure also makes the Sr. Leadership very accessible - very different from the Big 4.

ConsWe're small and we can't offer every technology under the sun like larger firms. So if you're an SAP guru, you might not have the opportunity to work on an SAP project every time. That said, the consultants are usually strong enough to tackle whatever is thrown at them.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. Every office is growing. We're opening offices in new cities and expanding our offerings in existing offices. Great time to be a consultant at Slalom.

Keeps you challenged everyday, felt supported and recognized for great work ... Inspired to go to work everyday ...

Technology Solutions (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Slalom Consulting

Pros: Working with talented people, hourly compensation which provides ability to… Cons: Long drives which can also be used for listening to… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up! And please don't lose the personal… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Slalom Lives Up to the Press

Consultant (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Slalom Consulting

Pros: Work/Life balance is not just talk with the company. They follow through and make good on that commitment. Benefits are good quality and reasonably… Cons: There is no Eastside office in the Seattle area so anytime that an office… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing. In a time when many companies are contracting, Slalom is growing and passing the benefits of growth on to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Slalom Consulting.

Worked for Slalom Consulting? Contribute to the Community!