Slalom Consulting

www.slalom.com
  www.slalom.com
There are newer employer reviews for Slalom Consulting

A consulting firm that has finally got it right

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Slalom Consulting

Pros

Slalom has awesome people. Their are not only great consultants, but they are all people I would genuinely consider friends outside of the workplace. Local work is a huge plus and allows everyone an opportunity to have a life after work. The flat structure also makes the Sr. Leadership very accessible - very different from the Big 4.

Cons

We're small and we can't offer every technology under the sun like larger firms. So if you're an SAP guru, you might not have the opportunity to work on an SAP project every time. That said, the consultants are usually strong enough to tackle whatever is thrown at them.

Keep up the good work. Every office is growing. We're opening offices in new cities and expanding our offerings in existing offices. Great time to be a consultant at Slalom.

301 Other Employee Reviews for Slalom Consulting (View Most Recent)

Keeps you challenged everyday, felt supported and recognized for great work ... Inspired to go to work everyday ...

Current Employee - Technology Solutions  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Technology Solutions in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Slalom Consulting

Pros

Working with talented people, hourly compensation which provides ability to earn more when possible, personal touch of management

Cons

Long drives which can also be used for listening to audios, etc ... you just need to be creative

Keep it up! And please don't lose the personal touch to the team / employees and in your management style

Slalom Lives Up to the Press

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Slalom Consulting

Pros

Work/Life balance is not just talk with the company. They follow through and make good on that commitment.
    Benefits are good quality and reasonably priced. YOY increase in prices are minimal compared to others I am aware of.
    Management/executives are approachable, open to feedback and empowering to consultants.

Cons

There is no Eastside office in the Seattle area so anytime that an office visit is required means crossing the water and finding parking.
    Really... that's it so far.

Keep doing what you are doing. In a time when many companies are contracting, Slalom is growing and passing the benefits of growth on to the consultants.
    Continue with the attitude of servant leadership - demonstrated at the fall getaway when management and executives took on the roles of waiters and chefs to serve the employees all weekend.
    Keep having fun. Don't let the complaints about frat house mentality make you dull.

There are newer employer reviews for Slalom Consulting

Worked for Slalom Consulting? Contribute to the Community!