Slalom Consulting

www.slalom.com
There are newer employer reviews for Slalom Consulting

Interns are disposable, not an asset

Former Employee - MBA Intern in Seattle, WA
Former Employee - MBA Intern in Seattle, WA

I worked at Slalom Consulting

Pros

View from the 19th floor, really nice and smart consultants

Cons

Low pay for MBA interns, projects lack intellectual rigor, management too focused on her own projects to empower employees

Hire an undergraduate intern to do grunt work. Use your MBA interns to move the company forward.

429 Other Employee Reviews for Slalom Consulting (View Most Recent)

A consulting firm that has finally got it right

Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Slalom Consulting

Pros

Slalom has awesome people. Their are not only great consultants, but they are all people I would genuinely consider friends outside of the workplace. Local work is a huge plus and allows everyone an opportunity to have a life after work. The flat structure also makes the Sr. Leadership very accessible - very different from the Big 4.

Cons

We're small and we can't offer every technology under the sun like larger firms. So if you're an SAP guru, you might not have the opportunity to work on an SAP project every time. That said, the consultants are usually strong enough to tackle whatever is thrown at them.

Keep up the good work. Every office is growing. We're opening offices in new cities and expanding our offerings in existing offices. Great time to be a consultant at Slalom.

Keeps you challenged everyday, felt supported and recognized for great work ... Inspired to go to work everyday ...

Current Employee - Technology Solutions in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Technology Solutions in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Slalom Consulting

Pros

Working with talented people, hourly compensation which provides ability to earn more when possible, personal touch of management

Cons

Long drives which can also be used for listening to audios, etc ... you just need to be creative

Keep it up! And please don't lose the personal touch to the team / employees and in your management style

There are newer employer reviews for Slalom Consulting