There are newer employer reviews for Sleep Country USA

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Kent, WA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

I worked at Sleep Country USA

Pros

The best reasons to give in and work at SCUSA would be for Mattress discounts, Christmas holiday party, Comission sales. Foster kids are acknowledged and items can be donated at any location.

Cons

Micro-management, follow the leader workmanship, sign here...here...and there. Sociological games. Manadatory weekend working especially on holidays excluding x-mas and thx-giving. Once again; The Company's best interest and true color's (money green) will be revealed within anywhere from 6 days to 6 months

N/A Thanks.

30 Other Employee Reviews for Sleep Country USA (View Most Recent)

Amazing

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I have been working at Sleep Country USA

Pros

great job, great benifts,amazing people. they give you diffrent tickets for diffrent shows and definately something that you wanna consider

Cons

well the only cons are that there is a lot downtime during your shift which kinda makes it boring at times.

I dont have a leader ship position but peple who are there as leaders have been there for a long time and would never leave it.

It's like a west coast Yard Sale!

Former Employee - Assistant Store Leader  in  Kent, WA
    Former Employee - Assistant Store Leader in Kent, WA

I worked at Sleep Country USA

Pros

The best reason to work here is the sales staff. I can honestly say that I met some Great people. I will keep in touch with them as I move on. As for the Mangement, well some were great but as soon as they were promoted, they were fired for no apparant reason. The benifets are incredible if you are willing to pay for them. If you are wanting to pad a resume and go through the extensive training, then I say put up with the micro-managing. Training pay is one of the best out there paying 1.5 times minimum wage.

Cons

The micro-managing. I have a hard time working to my full potential knowing that I will miss 1 tiny step and be yelled at. The policys change on an hourly basis with out notice and then you will be resposible for knowing. But you never know. At the end of every corp. e-mail there is a reminder that "this company is an at will company" Talk about fear based!

I would ask them to have comunication between management and sales staff, have more trust with your sales staff. We know that if we dont make money, you don't make money. We are not monkeys. We get it

There are newer employer reviews for Sleep Country USA

Worked for Sleep Country USA? Contribute to the Community!