Sleep Number by Select Comfort

www.sleepnumber.com
  www.sleepnumber.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sleep Number by Select Comfort

It pays well, if you can survive.

I worked at Sleep Number by Select Comfort

Pros

The benefits put it in the top tier of mall retail stores. The commissions are good, but long term success generally is slowed by adjustment of goals.

Cons

The choice of outside management causes major issues relating issues to upper management and store cohesiveness. The hours are shanty, and the stresses of goals generally outweigh the excitement of reaching them.

Promote within the company all the way to Regional Vice Presidents. Until they understand what employees at store level go through, the company will have issues getting away from it's collapse which almost occurred in 2008.

167 Other Employee Reviews for Sleep Number by Select Comfort (View Most Recent)

Great Product, Great People

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Sleep Number by Select Comfort

Pros

Amazing product that really does help people, good compensation, my DM was amazing. Benefits and vacation (if you can ever use it).

Cons

Retail hours, often working 10+ days in a row during shows and events. Challenging budgets (45%+ YoY comp growth) with little or no outside marketing support. Growing pains on the operational side, Home Delivery call centers would often treat customers rudely and miss appointments, resulting in cancelation and commission loss.

Absolutely Greedy and unfair to sales reps!!!

I have been working at Sleep Number by Select Comfort

Pros

Real sales pros .:. Save your time!!! This company is really sick... If you enjoy working amid insanity
    Then you would fit in!!!

Cons

Horrible management, Liars, intimidation tactics, Horrible treatment of sales force, tremendous labor turnover due to this treatment, every negative thing you read in reviews about Select Comfort
    is the TRUTH !!! And Truth is not a part of their doctrine!!!

They do not listen... So I will not waste my time... I am busy seeking employment with a real company.

There are newer employer reviews for Sleep Number by Select Comfort