Sleep Number by Select Comfort

www.sleepnumber.com
  www.sleepnumber.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sleep Number by Select Comfort

Awful company for employees, great for customers!

Former Employee - Store Manager in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Store Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at Sleep Number by Select Comfort full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The product is great. The people in the stores are great to work with. The money will is good for short term situations. Long term the increase in goals will kill you.

Cons

Awful management who could care less about the employee. The mentality is to burn and churn. They will wear you out by constantly micromanaging everything you do. From the time you enter the store you will be presented with checklists which include items like, "turn on the lights" (really, thanks) to open the doors for the customers. They will hound you to call the same 20-30 customers everyday until the customers are hanging up on you.

173 Other Employee Reviews for Sleep Number by Select Comfort (View Most Recent)

Great company and good career advancement

Current Employee - Sales Professional in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Professional in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Sleep Number by Select Comfort full-time (less than an year)

Pros

40 hour work weeks, some weekends off, flexible schedule, hourly pay, commission, and bonus's. Great training, great tools, and friendly environment.

Cons

Work major holidays and some weekends.

Week 2 and so far so good!

Current Employee - Digital Community Specialist in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Digital Community Specialist in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

I've only just started my job here with Select Comfort HQ and already I feel welcomed and connected to the team. Everyone is very goal-driven and passionate about what they do and how they can help other advance and achieve. The company culture is dynamic, challenging and rewarding.

Cons

So far, I haven't experience too many cons. I'd say the only thing that is lacking is the employee cafeteria's selection of foods on a daily basis.

n/a