Sleep Number by Select Comfort

www.sleepnumber.com

Great products, great vision, training and POS system needs help.

Sleep Associate (Current Employee) Redding, CA

ProsI get to help people improve their lives (and sometimes save marriages) by improving the quailty of their sleep! The beds and bedding are of the highest quality. The innovations and technology are unmatched.

ConsThe sales and POS training needs to be much more comprehensive. The POS system is outdated and clunky, leaves room for data entry error. A more visual and user friendly system would be much appreciated! I also wish the products were a bit more competively priced... that is the BIGGEST complaint from our customers. The paper trail the company requires is far too much.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer AT LEAST 1 month's worth of better quality sales and POS training before a new employee is allowed to set foot on the sales floor. Provide iPads for sales reps to be able to give quotes while the customer is laying down on the bed (emotional connection) The POS system needs to be able to save and edit quotes. The Sales Portal is far too massive for a newbie like me to absorb all the info the company requires. I have some great ideas to be able to speed up the sales process, and I would love to talk to anyone in development about them. Otherwise, it's a good company to work for!

Awful company for employees, great for customers!

Store Manager (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Sleep Number by Select Comfort full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The product is great. The people in the stores are great to work with. The… Cons: Awful management who could care less about the employee. The mentality is to burn and churn. They will wear you out by… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company and good career advancement

Sales Professional (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

I have been working at Sleep Number by Select Comfort full-time for less than a year

Pros: 40 hour work weeks, some weekends off, flexible schedule, hourly… Cons: Work major holidays and some weekends. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sleep Number by Select Comfort.

Worked for Sleep Number by Select Comfort? Contribute to the Community!