Sleep Number by Select Comfort

www.sleepnumber.com

Run like the wind

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Manchester, NH

ProsSleep Number offers a very good product. Customers who own the product are very satisfied with their purchase and do recommend it to their friends & families.

ConsMicro managed cult mentality. District Managers egos out of control. The company as a whole cares little of it's employees and are very petty in they're "management" approach.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop wasting money. Cease & desist the ridiculous redundancy in paperwork. If you would care to stop the never ending revolving door of retail employees.....I can help you.....but I cannot help you if you're stupid!

Do NOT work there

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Sleep Number by Select Comfort full-time for less than a year

Pros: It is most difficult to find twenty words for Pros… Cons: They have taken a very good product, and have turned their sales approach into a 3 pronged outdated and obnoxious system. One third carnival barker… Advice to Senior Management: Hand in your resignations No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

AVOID AT ALL COSTS! WORST COMPANY EVER!

Quilter Operator (Current Employee) Irmo, SC

I have been working at Sleep Number by Select Comfort full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Select Comfort has a great product. Cons: Employees are taught play dirty against coworkers to get ahead by watching as it is continuously rewarded by leadership leading to the Lobster Syndrome of… Advice to Senior Management: Bad leadership is felt throughout the entire organization of Select Comfort all the way from the east to the west coast. Corporate culture has become… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sleep Number by Select Comfort.

Worked for Sleep Number by Select Comfort? Contribute to the Community!