Sleep Number by Select Comfort

www.sleepnumber.com

Best job in retail

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

ProsEasy selling model to follow. I like the emphasis on low pressure selling. Upper management takes the time to connect with associates and go into the stores to see what is going on at the store level.

ConsCommission is good could be better considering how much we sell. Some associates are aggressive vs. team players. Store managers could be more qualified.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company is overall a great company to work for, I think middle management could listen to the associates more when they have concerns. I also think the hourly could be a little bit more, or the commission could be a little higher.

For retail, this is a good job choice.

I have been working at Sleep Number by Select Comfort

Pros: The sales procedure is low pressure. You guide the customer through the bed… Cons: I had no training from my store manager. Trained online, which was only available at the store, and watching other employee. I later… Advice to Senior Management: Make online training available from home. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good and Bad Are Usually Equal

Sleep Professional (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sleep Number by Select Comfort

Pros: Guaranteed Hourly and Commission (No Draw System) Commissions can be great if your goal is not astronomical and the up system is abided by Frequent company updates… Cons: ***Note- I have only worked at one store, so this applies to it. I am not sure about others.*** Having to compete with your boss for… Advice to Senior Management: Have DM's review SM's scheduling practices and their commitment to the companie's written "UP" policy. Have DMs respond to individual store… More
There are newer reviews on Sleep Number by Select Comfort.

Worked for Sleep Number by Select Comfort? Contribute to the Community!