There are newer employer reviews for Sleep Train Mattress Centers

Best retail job I've had

I worked at Sleep Train Mattress Centers

Pros

Decent amount of free time. Co-workers are fun. Not labor intensive. Great training program. Good promotion opportunities both in title and responsibility. Best 401k of ANY company I worked for. My managers legitimately care.

Cons

Hours are long and no weekends. It is retail. Pay is either high or low. But they did tell me all these things ahead of time. High washout rate. Although they do let you off there is no sick leave. Health coverage is pricy but its free once you become a manager.

I know things can difficult considering this business and it is up to us to keep work life balance, but sick time would be nice.

51 Other Employee Reviews for Sleep Train Mattress Centers (View Most Recent)

The Best Job I Have Ever Had!!!

Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Sleep Train Mattress Centers full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The best thing about Sleep Train is the people and the excellent training. From day 1 the Company brings you into their fantastic culture. The training is top notch and you are given all of the tools that you need to succeed. There is always fun outside of work events going on like retreats, parties, concerts, and sporting events!

Cons

If you do not apply yourself this job can be very difficult. If you want to learn new things and have a desire to make a lot of money this job is awesome.

Keep up the great work!

great employer

Current Employee - Work At Headquarters in Rocklin, CA
    Current Employee - Work At Headquarters in Rocklin, CA

I have been working at Sleep Train Mattress Centers full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Employees are valued and treated well, including an employee stock ownership plan. A lot of emphasis is placed on integrity, and company-sponsored social events are common.

Cons

Large size of company creates inevitable challenges, but nothing major..

There are newer employer reviews for Sleep Train Mattress Centers