Sleep Train Mattress Centers

www.sleeptrain.com

Best retail job I've had

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsDecent amount of free time. Co-workers are fun. Not labor intensive. Great training program. Good promotion opportunities both in title and responsibility. Best 401k of ANY company I worked for. My managers legitimately care.

ConsHours are long and no weekends. It is retail. Pay is either high or low. But they did tell me all these things ahead of time. High washout rate. Although they do let you off there is no sick leave. Health coverage is pricy but its free once you become a manager.

Advice to Senior ManagementI know things can difficult considering this business and it is up to us to keep work life balance, but sick time would be nice.

Sales Manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sleep Train Mattress Centers

Pros: I was able to take the sales skills I learned at Sleep Train and totally… Cons: Long hours, management has to kiss up with upper management to get anywhere, this job was an… Advice to Senior Management: Keep training those new hires ! We're always looking for… More

Over promise, under deliver.

Store Leader (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Sleep Train Mattress Centers full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The founder of the company seems like a sincere person. Cons: Every negative review of this company on this site is completely accurate in my experience having worked for Sleep Train for about 10 years. … Advice to Senior Management: Find a way to get the television show Undercover Boss to do a segment about Sleep Train… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sleep Train Mattress Centers.

Worked for Sleep Train Mattress Centers? Contribute to the Community!