Sleep Train Mattress Centers

www.sleeptrain.com
  www.sleeptrain.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sleep Train Mattress Centers

Great company and great people.

Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Sleep Train Mattress Centers full-time (less than an year)

Pros

just started with sleep train and so impressed with the leadership and training program. It is by far one of the best I have seen. Everyone is so vested in your success. Positive atmosphere and lots of growth potential.

Cons

Lots of studying but worth it.

None.

55 Other Employee Reviews for Sleep Train Mattress Centers (View Most Recent)

I didn't know it when I was hired but I could not have imagined a better place to work than Sleep Train.

I have been working at Sleep Train Mattress Centers full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

One of few companies out there that truly cares about its employees. Aside from good compensation and benefits offered by the company, there are many appreciation events for the employees. this truly is a family atmosphere in a fairly large company and a place that I enjoy working at every single day. When I was hired I was simply looking for a job and it working here has been better than any job I could have imagined and has turned into a fantastic career.

Always a lot of opportunities for advancement for those looking to build a career or even a resume for future jobs. This company has some of the absolute best sales training anywhere and employees who get through it and gain some experience tend to have very successful careers within the company and have no trouble landing another sales job if they ever decide to leave.

Every employee is part owner! This essentially provides a free retirement account for any long term employee on top of a 401k match.

Cons

Not many. Only thing I can think of is that we change rapidly quite frequently. Only a con if you have trouble adapting to new things. To me though, the change keeps everything fresh so I don't personally view it as a con.

Don't have anything really. Upper management is constantly trying to improve the company and the lives of the individuals working here.

Very fun company to work for!

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Sleep Train Mattress Centers full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company does a lot together so your coworkers feel like family. Good pay and it's pretty easy to move up.

Cons

There's a lot of down time in the stores which was a good for me going to school but sometimes got a little boring.

There are newer employer reviews for Sleep Train Mattress Centers