Sleepy Giant Entertainment

There are newer employer reviews for Sleepy Giant Entertainment

Great place to work :)

Former Employee - Devops Engineer in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Devops Engineer in Chicago, IL

I worked at Sleepy Giant Entertainment full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Exposure to a -wide- variety of different technologies & mentorship from pros with experience
Absolutely zero slackers, everyone is invested in the success of projects - theirs and yours
Compensation, bonus structure are directly proportioned to what you put in. Work hard and you get rewarded, period.
Management very open to fostering good ideas, both technically and organizationally. Lots of trust from upper management.

Cons

Some turnover that is common in the industry. Video games aren't easy to run, and you don't just play video games all day. Sorry to burst your bubble but this industry is competitive and you gotta put the work in to get the reward.

Continue to keep communication channels open :)

37 Other Employee Reviews for Sleepy Giant Entertainment (View Most Recent)

Exciting company to be part of

Current Employee - Project Manager in Newport Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at Sleepy Giant Entertainment full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I recently started at Sleepy Giant and while i was excited to join, I was more impressed with how the company does a really good job of confidentiality because i was blown away at the upcoming projects. I am super excited to be part of the company. With their position in the industry, I feel that the vision and long term strategy is placing the company in such great position to be a significant player in the entertainment space and not just games.

Cons

No real cons for me so far. I have worked at various places and this one by far has tons of perks and upside. I read some of the below negative reviews, and while i am new, i don't see any negative sides other than tons of work. Isn't that a good thing? At least Sleepy Giant will be around for ages while others are hurting with layoffs.

More communication

Amazing Company

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Newport Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Data Analyst in Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at Sleepy Giant Entertainment full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people
    The relaxed work environment
    The cool clients

Cons

There is nothing about the company that I do not like.

There are newer employer reviews for Sleepy Giant Entertainment