Sleepy's

Solid Company to Work for

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Hicksville, NY
Current Employee - Business Analyst in Hicksville, NY

I have been working at Sleepy's

Pros

Sleepy's is well positioned in the industry which in turn creates opportunity for new and existing employees. The work environment is good. Co-workers and leadership team is great. Salary and bonus are competitive. I am challenged in my current role which is very important to me. Solid employees who work hard are noticed and rewarded.

Cons

Although benefit package is good there are some improvements that could be made. Company contribution to 401K could be a little higher. Would like to see some type of tuition reimbursement plan for employees that are looking to further their education. Other than that, I could not be happier.

Excellent job. Our technology department is top notch. It is a pleasure working with such wonderful people.

149 Other Employee Reviews for Sleepy's (View Most Recent)

Outstanding company with a great corporate culture!

Current Employee - Advertising Coordinator in Hicksville, NY
    Current Employee - Advertising Coordinator in Hicksville, NY

I have been working at Sleepy's

Pros

My job is never boring! My department is extremely busy!! I come in and before I know it it's time to go home. As a creative professional it is a dream come true. Getting to work for the client who has a number of different brands is really exciting. My co-workers are awesome. We have a great team who all work really well together. The company values the Advertising department and knows how important it is to running a successful retail business. I feel like I found my home. :)

Cons

Wish I had a few more people on my team. It can be overwhelming at times. We are very deadline oriented and some days can be pretty stressful. This kind of comes with the territory when working in advertising for a huge retailer!

We should probably add a few more people to our staff to be able to keep up with the work load as we continue to grow. Other than that, keep doing what you're doing. Leadership team is amazing. Really approachable and inspiring!!

Sleepy's is a wonderful company to work for!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Hicksville, NY
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Hicksville, NY

I have been working at Sleepy's

Pros

Sleepy's offers a great work environment. The people that work here are really wonderful. The managers are down to earth and are all about creating career progression for their team. The company is growing every day. I feel very secure in my position due to the stability of the company. Benefits offered are very competitive. HR department is very involved in improving the employee experience. I can honestly say that I am very happy to be a part of the Sleepy's team!

Cons

My department works weekends. Unfortunately that comes with the territory of working in retail. Not all departments work weekends but mine does. I am getting used to this adjustment. We do have shift bids base on performance which is pretty cool. I am hoping to continue to do a great job and get a more ideal schedule in the future.

I am very happy with all the managers I have worked with so far. Keep doing what your doing!

There are newer employer reviews for Sleepy's