Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart and Stewart

www.srssa.com
  www.srssa.com
There are newer employer reviews for Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart and Stewart

SRSSA was a nice place to work, grow and learn. I hope they are able to rebuild the company since the problems from 2008

Former Employee - Landscape Designer in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Landscape Designer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart and Stewart full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good environment, great employee diversity. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I always felt comfortable and welcome when working there. It was so sad to see the company forced to be downsized by the fall in the economy in 2008-2009.

Cons

At the time I worked there, they seemed to put too many eggs in the same basket. Hopefully, they are going in more directions these days. Be more interactive with lower level employees, more training and encouraging them to achieve their professional licenses.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart and Stewart (View Most Recent)

Good Architectural Company to work

Current Employee - Architural Staff in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Architural Staff in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart and Stewart full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

This is a company that cares about its, employees. The executives are very accessible and take real interest in their employees. The benefits are good, and there is room for growth.

Cons

The cons are the same for all architectural firms, low annual salaries. It is a problem with the profession and not the firm. However the firm does not match you 401K contribution.

Volatile

Former Employee - Designer
    Former Employee - Designer

I worked at Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart and Stewart

Pros

Good resume name, excellent medical benefits, supposedly good yearly salary increase.

Cons

Hire-Fire mentality. Fear of losing the job is really paralyzing.

The excellent communication between you and your staff is your brightest point. Maintain it. The hire-fire mentality has its pros and cons. There is nothing but praise to this system except for the gripe which is natural to those on the losing end and relief for the lucky ones.

There are newer employer reviews for Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart and Stewart