Looking forward to a great 2013!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sausalito, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Smart Meetings full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been an employee with Smart Meetings for 6 years and I love the challenges that I encounter in my position as well as the atmosphere, culture and the staff. I have grown into a better employee in my position with successful and wonderful issues under my belt. Looking forward to a great 2013!

Cons

You will work long hours during deadlines but will be rewarded!

Nov 22, 2013Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to continually growing and improving our work environment for all of our employees. If you have anything you would like to share, please email our HR ... More

Other Reviews for Smart Meetings

Fulfilling!

Current Employee - Controller  in  Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Controller in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Smart Meetings full-time for less than a year

Pros

Open door policy, asking questions is considered a good thing, rewards to match performance, recognition from managers and peers, entrepreneurial spirit, birthday celebrations, free parking, and all you can drink superb coffee.

Cons

The company is growing quickly, thus workload can be high to help pitch in with occasional overtime. Managers lack experience thus need to be trained, so as to be trusted.

Set up communication lines verbally and in writing where people know the organizational structure, reporting structure, and pertinent news is announced or disseminated quickly. More clearly defined human resource polices and procedures. Change to a reasonable PTO policy to address absences.

Nov 22, 2013Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. If you have anything you would like to share, please email our HR department at humanresources@smartmeetings.com.

At last! An office with a bay view

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Smart Meetings full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fast-paced, broad-minded and creative atmosphere; Nice mix of personalities and talent. Promotes education and training for employees. Both magazine and events are strong products in industry. Great Sausalito setting. Travel perks are productive, fun and useful.

Cons

Not enough time in the day to get everything done! IBM vs Apple...Can't we all just get along? More PTO would have been good. There are alternatives to Outlook search that work.

Consider other optional group benefit coverage in addition to medical. Consistency is the name of the game.

Nov 22, 2013Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback. If you have anything you would like to share, please email our HR department at humanresources@smartmeetings.com.

There are newer employer reviews for Smart Meetings.

Worked for Smart Meetings? Contribute to the Community!