Smart Meetings
www.smartmeetings.com Sausalito, CA 16 to 50 Employees

At last! An office with a bay view

Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Smart Meetings full-time for more than a year

ProsFast-paced, broad-minded and creative atmosphere; Nice mix of personalities and talent. Promotes education and training for employees. Both magazine and events are strong products in industry. Great Sausalito setting. Travel perks are productive, fun and useful.

ConsNot enough time in the day to get everything done! IBM vs Apple...Can't we all just get along? More PTO would have been good. There are alternatives to Outlook search that work.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider other optional group benefit coverage in addition to medical. Consistency is the name of the game.

Flag Review

Smart Meetings Human Resources responded to this review

Nov 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback. If you have anything you would like to share, please email our HR department at humanresources@smartmeetings.com.

Hardworking staff with a great product

Current Employee (Current Employee)

I have been working at Smart Meetings full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great publication, hard working staff, best in the industry Cons: You will work really hard and sometimes have late hours Advice to Senior Management: Your upper management is great, have faith in them to… More

Opportunities

I have been working at Smart Meetings full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The meetings and convention industry is thriving and interesting; Smart Meetings magazine is… Cons: Long hours and work on weekends comes with the territory,… Advice to Senior Management: See that the majority of your employees are hard working,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Smart Meetings.

Worked for Smart Meetings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Smart Meetings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Smart Meetings CEO Marin Bright. All reviews posted anonymously by Smart Meetings employees.