Smart Meetings

www.smartmeetings.com

Work hard to play hard

Web Director (Current Employee) Sausalito, CA

ProsMany companies will say that they are results driven, but they aren’t, instead these other companies hire and promote people based on their pedigree and educational backgrounds without taking the time to review the value a person is capable of adding to a position. Smart Meetings isn’t like this.

Smart Meetings is about results and the owners don’t hold back from being upfront that they want to know how much you can improve their numbers. It doesn’t matter if you graduated from an Ivy League University, what matters is if you can make your department a success or not.

They are also very upfront about their benefits package, if I wanted pizza I wouldn’t go to a Chinese restaurant and then complain, so I’m unsure why anyone could have an issue with this as you know well beforehand what you will or won’t receive.

ConsYou can expect an extremely heavy workload in the first couple months, partly as a method for testing your abilities, but mostly as it will require a lot of your time to get up to speed on all the moving parts of the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementNA

Smart Meetings Human Resources responded to this review

Nov 22, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. If you have anything you would like to share, please email our HR department at humanresources@smartmeetings.com.

Smart Meetings is a rewarding work enviroment

Director of Meetings and Events (Current Employee) Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Smart Meetings full-time for less than a year

Pros: I recently moved from Nashville, TN to Sausalito, CA to join the Smart Meetings Team as the Director, Meetings & Events. Smart… Cons: I have not experienced any cons of working at Smart Meetings. I made the transition from Nashville to Sausalito… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome!!

Current Employee (Current Employee) Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Smart Meetings full-time for less than a year

Pros: I felt warmly welcomed here from day one. The staff is very friendly and I've felt that my work is much appreciated. The office is… Cons: As with other publications, deadlines and workload sometimes can be challenging, but my… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Smart Meetings.

Worked for Smart Meetings? Contribute to the Community!