Smart Meetings

www.smartmeetings.com
  www.smartmeetings.com
There are newer employer reviews for Smart Meetings

Smart Meetings is a rewarding work enviroment

Current Employee - Director of Meetings and Events in Sausalito, CA
Current Employee - Director of Meetings and Events in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Smart Meetings full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I recently moved from Nashville, TN to Sausalito, CA to join the Smart Meetings Team as the Director, Meetings & Events. Smart Meetings is a unique and successful media and events company. We are encouraged to run our daily activities as entrepreneurs making decisions based on best business practices. My last few months have been rewarding and our events team successful. Leadership is dedicated to providing professional development and resources to encourage and increase skill sets. The name of our game is results with dedication to customer service and individual success. The entire staff was recently invited to a corporate suite at the AT&T Stadium to enjoy a Giants Game on Saturday, April 20. I am looking forward to joining my colleagues for some fun down time!

Cons

I have not experienced any cons of working at Smart Meetings. I made the transition from Nashville to Sausalito and miss a great many of my friends, but that was to be expected. I love living in Northern California

Nov 22, 2013Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. If you have anything you would like to share, please email our HR department at humanresources@smartmeetings.com.

45 Other Employee Reviews for Smart Meetings (View Most Recent)

Awesome!!

Current Employee - Current Employee in Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Current Employee in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Smart Meetings full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I felt warmly welcomed here from day one. The staff is very friendly and I've felt that my work is much appreciated. The office is located in a beautiful place and staff members routinely travel to some of the most incredible places in North America. In short, it's been a fantastic place to work.

Cons

As with other publications, deadlines and workload sometimes can be challenging, but my managers have displayed a great deal of understanding and flexibility regarding these matters.

Nov 22, 2013Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. If you have anything you would like to share, please email our HR department at humanresources@smartmeetings.com.

glad for the opprotunity

I have been working at Smart Meetings full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Enjoy working with professional coworkers who are willing to pitch in to help whenever possible. Management is passionate and appreciates you taking initiative. It has been fascinating learning about meetings industry, and magazine is well respected as both a stylish and informative source of information.

Cons

Beautiful location, but sometimes difficult commute, limited (but free!) parking and street out front floods. There are high expectations, which can be a great motivation but can also lead to big workloads and long nights finishing up a project. A 401k would be nice.

Nov 22, 2013Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. Our employees are creative and team oriented. If you have anything you would like to share, please email our HR department at humanresources@smartmeetings.com.

There are newer employer reviews for Smart Meetings