There are newer employer reviews for Smart Meetings

Awesome!!

Current Employee - Current Employee  in  Sausalito, CA
Current Employee - Current Employee in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Smart Meetings full-time for less than a year

Pros

I felt warmly welcomed here from day one. The staff is very friendly and I've felt that my work is much appreciated. The office is located in a beautiful place and staff members routinely travel to some of the most incredible places in North America. In short, it's been a fantastic place to work.

Cons

As with other publications, deadlines and workload sometimes can be challenging, but my managers have displayed a great deal of understanding and flexibility regarding these matters.

Nov 22, 2013Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. If you have anything you would like to share, please email our HR department at humanresources@smartmeetings.com.

44 Other Employee Reviews for Smart Meetings (View Most Recent)

glad for the opprotunity

I have been working at Smart Meetings full-time for more than a year

Pros

Enjoy working with professional coworkers who are willing to pitch in to help whenever possible. Management is passionate and appreciates you taking initiative. It has been fascinating learning about meetings industry, and magazine is well respected as both a stylish and informative source of information.

Cons

Beautiful location, but sometimes difficult commute, limited (but free!) parking and street out front floods. There are high expectations, which can be a great motivation but can also lead to big workloads and long nights finishing up a project. A 401k would be nice.

Nov 22, 2013Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. Our employees are creative and team oriented. If you have anything you would like to share, please email our HR department at humanresources@smartmeetings.com.

Something new every day, an exciting challenge.

Current Employee - Sales Management
    Current Employee - Sales Management

I have been working at Smart Meetings full-time for less than a year

Pros

Smart Meetings is very fast paced, entrepreneurial, and has the best products/services in the industry. Great views of the bay and marina. Gourmet coffee and teas available to employees at no cost to them. A rewarding environment where results and team effort are valued. Stellar customer service, quality products, growing revenue, and top notch content drives the company and its employees.

Cons

If you're not used to a fast paced environment, this could be a con for you. Smart Meetings is not a "job", it's where your dedication and hard work will be put to the test as the (at times) heavy work load can be a challenge. If you've worked at start ups before this is not unusual...in fact, it's why many people thrive and prefer this type of environment.

Nov 22, 2013Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. If you have anything you would like to share, please email our HR department at humanresources@smartmeetings.com.

There are newer employer reviews for Smart Meetings

Worked for Smart Meetings? Contribute to the Community!