There are newer employer reviews for Smart Meetings

Best Job!!! Best Company!!! Best CEO!!!!

Current Employee - Events in Sausalito, CA
Current Employee - Events in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Smart Meetings full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Small, Creative, environment... Innovators .. You can bring your idea's to the CEO directly! You have opportunity to grow and they look for talent from within. Smart Meetings and all of BBM has a set of guiding values which truly matter to people. I love this place and everyday I feel compelled to do my best for this company. The measure of a Great Company is if you recommend it to a colleague .. I would not hesitate..

Cons

Hard Work!! If you are afraid of work, this won't be for you.. If you want to punch a clock or put in face time, not for you. If you have no heart and soul to share, not for you. It is high energy and you could easily be left behind.. But the work is rewarding and I really don't think of these as cons...

Take your time to find the right people who share your values.. Free snacks

Jan 13, 2014Human Resources

Thank you for your comments and to your commitment to our Company! If you would like to share anything further, please reach out to our HR department at humanresources@smartmeetings.com.

44 Other Employee Reviews for Smart Meetings (View Most Recent)

Truth be told.

I have been working at Smart Meetings full-time

Pros

The office is by the water and there is parking available, but be sure to get there early to get a spot.

Cons

Unfortunately every negative review on here is true-just read as far back dating to 2012-2013. My advice-- do not work for this company. Huge waste of my time and efforts. High turn over and is an extremely dysfunctional & hostile work environment. Marin Bright doesn't have a single positive thing to say about any of her employees. Also they are horrible at reimbursing expenses and will even fight you on a cup of coffee.

Stop slave driving your employees and give them respect.

Jan 13, 2014CEO

You will never meet a more supportive CEO- makes us wonder if this person ever worked here? We love our employees- especially when they are able to do the job. Unfortunately we made some bad hiring ... More

Fun, challenging and rewarding

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Smart Meetings full-time (less than an year)

Pros

the atmosphere is built on success, comradery, teamwork and professionalism balanced with levity. no matter you're experience level you are driven to reach higher levels or success and learning new ways to get there.

Cons

the days can be long and tedious, but it is work and not a vacation after all, so cons are really open to perception and attitude

keep going with the open and honest dialog and how the overall business is doing so we can continue to adjust and react to keep our customers happy and our future successful

Nov 22, 2013Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. If you have anything you would like to share, please email our HR department at humanresources@smartmeetings.com.

There are newer employer reviews for Smart Meetings