There are newer employer reviews for Smart Meetings

Best Job!!! Best Company!!! Best CEO!!!!

Current Employee - Events in Sausalito, CA
Current Employee - Events in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Smart Meetings full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Small, Creative, environment... Innovators .. You can bring your idea's to the CEO directly! You have opportunity to grow and they look for talent from within. Smart Meetings and all of BBM has a set of guiding values which truly matter to people. I love this place and everyday I feel compelled to do my best for this company. The measure of a Great Company is if you recommend it to a colleague .. I would not hesitate..

Cons

Hard Work!! If you are afraid of work, this won't be for you.. If you want to punch a clock or put in face time, not for you. If you have no heart and soul to share, not for you. It is high energy and you could easily be left behind.. But the work is rewarding and I really don't think of these as cons...

Advice to Management

Take your time to find the right people who share your values.. Free snacks

Jan 13, 2014Human Resources

Thank you for your comments and to your commitment to our Company! If you would like to share anything further, please reach out to our HR department at humanresources@smartmeetings.com.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

RUN FAST!

Former Employee - Regional Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Regional Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Smart Meetings full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You will one day write a screenplay about this place, because otherwise no one would believe it really exists

Cons

A cesspool of dysfunction. Micro-management that isn't management, just a lot of yelling and making you feel bad about yourself.

Advice to Management

Narcissism isn't management. It's a disorder.

Mar 3, 2014CEO

We usually find that what people write here is more about them it is about us. The dishonesty and lack of specifics is telling. Our CEO is the warmest, nicest person who happens to be very successful ... More

Truth be told.

I have been working at Smart Meetings full-time

Pros

The office is by the water and there is parking available, but be sure to get there early to get a spot.

Cons

Unfortunately every negative review on here is true-just read as far back dating to 2012-2013. My advice-- do not work for this company. Huge waste of my time and efforts. High turn over and is an extremely dysfunctional & hostile work environment. Marin Bright doesn't have a single positive thing to say about any of her employees. Also they are horrible at reimbursing expenses and will even fight you on a cup of coffee.

Advice to Management

Stop slave driving your employees and give them respect.

Jan 13, 2014CEO

You will never meet a more supportive CEO- makes us wonder if this person ever worked here? We love our employees- especially when they are able to do the job. Unfortunately we made some bad hiring ... More