SmartBrief
www.smartbrief.com Washington, DC 50 to 149 Employees

SmartBrief has poor benefits for women, but you get free beer!

Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at SmartBrief full-time

ProsSmall company, so you get to know everyone. The location is in the center of the city. They have a nice outdoor balcony. There is a Starbucks next to the building so you don't have to walk that far.

ConsManagement does not know what they are doing. Employees receive almost no training and are expected to know what to do. If you do get hired, just plan on eating pork and beans for dinner every night, or living at home with your parents, because you will not make enough money to live.

Advice to Senior ManagementReally no benefits for pregnant women, but you serve up all the free beer anybody wants. That speaks volumes, about what you think is important. You should really be ashamed.

Like being on drugs

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SmartBrief

Pros: Working at SmartBrief is like being on drugs. It's fun, especially if you're younger. The people are genuinely nice and hang out together,… Cons: Working at SmartBrief is like being on drugs. It's bad for you, especially if you're older, and really, you probably shouldn't do it. … Advice to Senior Management: To be honest, watching management in action was one of the highlights of working at SmartBrief for me, because I would probably do some of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

SmartBrief

Developer (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at SmartBrief full-time for more than a year

Pros: Unbeatable location in the heart of downtown DC, very friendly… Cons: Incredibly sales focused atmosphere leaves little room for modernization or… Advice to Senior Management: Determine and focus more on long-term goals and don't sacrifice… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SmartBrief.

Worked for SmartBrief? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SmartBrief reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SmartBrief CEO Rick Stamberger. All reviews posted anonymously by SmartBrief employees.