SmartBrief

www.smartbrief.com

Invaluable career experience

Manager (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsA great culture that encourages collaboration and professional development. A great place to start for entry level positions and mid level management.

ConsGetting promoted beyond the mid level management is not impossible but extremely difficult. The common turnover deals with entry level positions with a few management positions. VPs and Senior Managers tend to get hired from the outside. I'd advise a new employee to consider their time at SmartBrief to have the shelf life of 2 years.

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen up the communication about larger goals that transcend beyond the quarterly check ins. Many managers lack true leadership to expose and guide to the larger goals at hand.

Sales

I have been working at SmartBrief full-time

Pros: This is the best time ever to be selling digital advertising and SmartBrief is great in the sense that you get an unprecedented amount of… Cons: There is low pay for entry level positions until you get promoted into an AE role and… Advice to Senior Management: Start being harder on people who don't make their quotas--… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

SmartBrief...great company, great culture!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at SmartBrief full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: SmartBrief delivers and excellent product for B2B advertisers that yield results. In the crowded B2B world, email is king and SmartBrief has that figured… Cons: The organization is a bit too flat. It is great for young people, but hard to grow the more senior you are in title/experience.… Advice to Senior Management: Move people around. Foster talent, spread the wealth, but don't be afraid to make unpopular decisions. Ask the hard questions. Stay engaged. Unfortunately,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SmartBrief.

Worked for SmartBrief? Contribute to the Community!