There are newer employer reviews for SmartTalent

Great Company to work for!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

I have been working at SmartTalent full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

SmartTalent is a great company to work for. The Executive Management team cares for all of the staff; they go above and beyond to make sure we have what is needed to be successful. I have worked for national firms in the past and nothing compares to my time at SmartTalent!!

Cons

There are not many “cons” to working for SmartTalent; the staffing industry as a whole works long hours and is very stressful. But because we love what we do we make those sacrifices. SmartTalent being local and privately owned there are things we can’t do that other larger organization can do but SmartTalent makes up for it in other ways.

Advice? Management has a great grasp on the staff and is always striving to make things better. So my advice; continue to strive for the top and be the best.

15 Other Employee Reviews for SmartTalent (View Most Recent)

I am employed!!!

Current Employee - S&R in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - S&R in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at SmartTalent (less than an year)

Pros

Customer Service
    Really care about employees
    Great follow up
    Honest

I went in about 2 months ago and applied for a temp position.
    Based on my background they said they had another job opening better suited for me that just came up. They were right! It took 2 weeks for the interview and offer but I am now working full time and I make double what I originally went in for
    They took the time to actually match me with the best position. I got a call to see how I was enjoying it out there and they told me about a referral bonus program too
    They are all friendly including the manager there who remembers me by name
    They offer benefits!

Highly recommend it for temp or full time work

Cons

Background check
    They told me about a referral program so I had a friend apply.
    He has a felony from 2006 so they couldn't hire him. Bummer but I will send my non felon friends here!

SmartTalent Response

Nov 19, 2013Branch Manager

Thank you for your review. Please do send anyone who is seeking temporary or full time employment over to us. We have great referral bonuses and would love to be a resource! Thanks for taking the ... More

Worst company to work for

Current Employee - Warehouse/Clerical Temp in Renton, WA
    Current Employee - Warehouse/Clerical Temp in Renton, WA

I have been working at SmartTalent

Pros

Because you do work at different sites, you get to meet a lot of people. You have the opportunity to gain work experience. weekly paychecks

Cons

Everything is bad about this company. The employer just places people where ever they can just so that they get paid. They ask you for your availability, desired pay, days off, work preference, education, skills, etc. but they don't actually care. They literally place you wherever they can! The pay sucks compared to the work you have to do. When you put your 1 week notice, they fire you on the spot. They don't care at all about the employees. The manager at the Renton location is the worst manager ever! She needs to learn how to be professional and she favors certain types of people. If you do not accept a job, they will threaten you. Do not temp with SmartTalent!

Actually care about your temps because they are the ones who make you money. The Renton manager needs review. Lower the cost of insurance because the temps cannot afford it with the bad pay they get. Match employee’s skills to meaningful jobs.

There are newer employer reviews for SmartTalent