There are newer employer reviews for SmartTalent

SmartTalent ROCKS

I have been working at SmartTalent full-time

Pros

All of the staff at SmartTalent are helpful and really know their industry!!! They are very detailed and helpful at every turn!

Cons

I can't think of any

Keep up the good work!

15 Other Employee Reviews for SmartTalent (View Most Recent)

Not just a number

I have been working at SmartTalent full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Since we are a privately owned local business we aren't just a number here. The Owner knows each of his employees along with their families and is constantly showing his generosity and appreciation to them.

Things like: thanksgiving dinner, personalized Christmas gifts, massages, books for employees kids etc.

Staffing is a very high pressure and stressful industry. People tend to get burnt out quickly and there is usually a high turnover within some organizations. With SmartTalent tenure really stands out. The Branch Managers have been there for 7-10 years and have started out as recruiters or sales people. This company believes in promoting and developing their employees who have a desire to grow.

Cons

Since it is a smaller company some branches are lean so they have a smaller team.
    Its is also at times challenging since we aren't a national firm to partner with some of the larger companies.

Great Company to work for!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

I have been working at SmartTalent full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

SmartTalent is a great company to work for. The Executive Management team cares for all of the staff; they go above and beyond to make sure we have what is needed to be successful. I have worked for national firms in the past and nothing compares to my time at SmartTalent!!

Cons

There are not many “cons” to working for SmartTalent; the staffing industry as a whole works long hours and is very stressful. But because we love what we do we make those sacrifices. SmartTalent being local and privately owned there are things we can’t do that other larger organization can do but SmartTalent makes up for it in other ways.

Advice? Management has a great grasp on the staff and is always striving to make things better. So my advice; continue to strive for the top and be the best.

There are newer employer reviews for SmartTalent