There are newer employer reviews for SmartTalent

Very pleased with the great staff and service offered by SmartTalent!

Former Employee - Shipping Lead in Renton, WA
Former Employee - Shipping Lead in Renton, WA

I worked at SmartTalent full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Didn't have a bad experience of any sort, and if problems did arise they were easily dealt with. A great resourceful staff, when my temp time expired at the first place i was given a handful of options for my second job pretty quick. and compared to the other temp agencies i have seen coworkers go through this one easily tops theirs. and i felt like SmartTalent keeps you more informed than the others, whether it be the info for your first day or any questions you have.

Cons

there's nothing i can complain about other than the first job i worked at was about 90 miles a day round trip, but im not sure if there was much closer at the time, and now i drive less than half that so I am content.

May 28, 2014President and Managing Director

Thank you for the comments and great feedback. Positive feedback is great to hear and pass on to the team in our Renton office.

15 Other Employee Reviews for SmartTalent (View Most Recent)

Great company to work with.

Current Employee - Administrative in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Administrative in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at SmartTalent part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They're great at keeping me busy with work that matches my skills & abilities, give a variety of positions so I can try out new things, flexible when I need to be, and generally a great place to work.

Cons

One of the downsides to any temp agency is that positions are, by nature, often short-term, with no guarantee of longevity. Other than that, I can't really think of anything else at the moment.

Drawing a blank - you guys are doing a great job.

May 28, 2014President and Managing Director

Thanks you very much for your comments.

You're right that sometimes the nature of temp assignments can be very short-term, however, many times I have seen those short-term assignments go from
    ... More

Great company with lots of opportunities

I have been working at SmartTalent as a contractor

Pros

great work environment with lots of flexibility. It helps to have an understanding manager that listens to my concerns and works with me on issues.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say

Keep up the good work

May 28, 2014President and Managing Director

Thanks! We will always try to keep working hard to deliver results to both you and our business client.

Stay tuned as there are a number of new things coming in the second half of 2014.

There are newer employer reviews for SmartTalent