Smartek21

www.smartek21.com
  www.smartek21.com
There are newer employer reviews for Smartek21

Great Set of people to work with

Current Employee - Full Time in Chennai (India)
Current Employee - Full Time in Chennai (India)

I have been working at Smartek21 full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good opportunities, allows for initiative taking, Can speak your mind

Cons

We have to work hard to be in it

Push for more opportunities with higher skilled positions

19 Other Employee Reviews for Smartek21 (View Most Recent)

Experience at Smartek21 is Worst

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Chennai (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Chennai (India)

I worked at Smartek21 full-time (more than an year)

Pros

If you are having 1~2 yrs, then this will be your best company for the Growth of knowledge in the IT Field.

Cons

At the same time, If you are having 3~6 yrs experience, it won't be good at anyway. You have to work their at minimum of 12 hrs per day.

Salary is not a constraint their but the more salary you ask, the more they suck your blood. Thats it.

Finally, Not good for ladies.

Most of the Chennai's IT Company doing the above process ( Giving more salary and treating like a slave ). But here is little more on this. Thats it. Simply i can say Work/Life Balance is totally collapsed.

SmarTek21 making great strides!

Current Employee - Business Development Specialist in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Business Development Specialist in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Smartek21 as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I left my former company to join the Smartek21 team just recently. After networking with CEO Al Lalji the past three years and seeing his passion towards the industry. Joining the SmarTek21 team became a no brainier. I find the team to be very helpful and insightful. I am in the Business Development Department for California. I am already seeing great strides just in my short time of being here and SmarTek21 coming into the Silicon Valley.

Cons

I think with any growth and branching out. You must stay persistent, positive and proactive. Not just in making strides to build a customer base but also to expand and build your team. This is how Al and the team were successful in being one of the fastest growing company's in Kirkland WA. With some positive changes to Management and plan. I see things going into the right direction.

I think Management has been great in providing the tools and support that is needed to be successful in growing any business. I would say communication is also the key to being very effective as a team. Keep doing what you are doing and I for see good things happening for SmarTek21.

There are newer employer reviews for Smartek21