Smashburger Master LLC

www.smashburger.com

amazing coworkers. mediocre management.

Cashier (Current Employee) La Grange, IL

Prossummertime means better hours. coworkers (cooks and GSEs) are awesome. customers are usually friendly and the occasional tip is nice. room to grow. you'll also learn a lot about working in a restaurant, especially if it's your first job of the sort.

Conspay is weak. hours are weak. management is weak. they take advantage of the people who work hard. we've lost a lot of great people on staff because they couldn't take it anymore. management doesn't care and hires people who aren't anywhere near as qualified.

Advice to Senior Managementhire managers that actually care about the employees. give us more hours. we do more work than the managers anyway.

Easy work for bottom of the barrel job, but pay is appropriate for the position: minimum.

Gse (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Smashburger Master LLC part-time for more than a year

Pros: Working in the Front Of House at Smashburger is a pretty easy job,… Cons: Unless you're working a manager's position (Shift Lead or above), it's practically impossible to get decent hours, which are, of course, the most important part… Advice to Senior Management: There appears to be little employee loyalty inside of the actual Smashburger locations. There are practically no incentives to stick around, other than to try… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

smash-up

I have been working at Smashburger Master LLC

Pros: Pay and Benefits were good Cons: Expects a lot out of their assistant managers More
There are newer reviews on Smashburger Master LLC.

Worked for Smashburger Master LLC? Contribute to the Community!