Smith & Nephew
www.smith-nephew.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

I enjoyed my experiences at Smith & Nephew

Qualiy Engineer II (Former Employee)
Memphis, TN

I worked at Smith & Nephew full-time for more than a year

ProsThe people at Smith & Nephew were pleasant to work with; I had great opportunity for advancement; I was allowed to defvelop my skills on my own with personal projects that led to me eventually greatly advancing my career.

ConsEven though there was good advancement opportunity, the process was a little slow. With manufacturing centers in other cities, I question the security of some positions based in Memphis.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize talent and how it should be used and adjust more quickly.

Not a bad place to work but not the ideal

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
San Juan, PR

I have been working at Smith & Nephew full-time for less than a year

Pros: Excellent products and good working environment Cons: Finance oriented, marketing management not a focus Advice to Senior Management: Invest in marketing and strategic planning More

Trauma division was a fun place to work, good colleagues

Communications (Current Employee)
Memphis, TN

I have been working at Smith & Nephew full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good entry-level medical device job Cons: Changing healthcare and medical device environment Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Smith & Nephew.

Worked for Smith & Nephew? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Smith & Nephew reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Smith & Nephew CEO Olivier Bohuon. All reviews posted anonymously by Smith & Nephew employees.