SmithBucklin

www.smithbucklin.com

Great People

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThe people that work here are one of the main reasons I would suggest someone work at SmithBucklin. Many of the people I have met are friends I know I'll keep in touch with for years to come.

ConsThe managers here have no training on how to manage people. There is a high turnover rate due to the fact that most people start here right out of college and see it as an okay first job. Transition is not managed very well and due to the high turnover rate, this is never a good thing.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice would be to pay more attention to those that you hire or promote to manager level work. Not everyone is capable of managing effecively and a bad manager makes it easy to leave your job.

Good training ground, variety of types of work

Marketing and Communications Associate (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at SmithBucklin

Pros: Great professional development including benefits for classes/training and tuition reimbursement, great… Cons: Growth potential slow, underpaid overall, high turnover Advice to Senior Management: Watch who you keep in leadership positions; you will lose… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Uses young to feed old

Anny (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at SmithBucklin

Pros: gain excellent experience while learning how to keep everything ballenced Cons: complete burn out if you stay more than a year Advice to Senior Management: More direct superivision of association executive directors not free hand. More
There are newer reviews on SmithBucklin.

Worked for SmithBucklin? Contribute to the Community!