SmithBucklin

www.smithbucklin.com

Great Company That Truly Focuses On Their Employees and Clients

Director (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsSmithBucklin is a truly unique company that delivers professional services to the Association Management market and has been doing this for more than 65 years. The environment provides a teaming, innovative and collaborative approach and is a great place to learn, grow and gain hands on transferable skills. The company culture driven by its guiding principles are consistent and demonstrated on a daily basis throughout all levels of the company that keeps the focus on delivering outstanding client service and success.

ConsThe unique environment of working with volunteers that have a primary 'day job' and often the need to balance and demonstrate patience working through commitments and deliverables. It takes some time to get used to that balance and environment but when comfortable is very rewarding.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the focus and investment on technology, innovation and building of the services portfolio that will continue to drive client value and success for years to come.

Great growth company

Association Manager (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at SmithBucklin full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Ability to lead projects, work with industry leaders, manage events, learn about differant industries, handle… Cons: During busy times it can get hectic but if you… Advice to Senior Management: The ESOP is such a unique aspect of working at SmithBucklin and allow for us… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Many opportunities to grow

Association Executive (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at SmithBucklin full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: SmithBucklin offers employees a vast number of opportunities to learn and grow. The model here allows you to advance within your specific area of… Cons: Work-life balance can be somewhat challenging during busy times. While SmithBucklin is a for-profit company,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SmithBucklin.

Worked for SmithBucklin? Contribute to the Community!