Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill

www.smokeybones.com
Unclaimed Profile
There are newer employer reviews for Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill

A casual place to work. The tips here are above average. The management is easy going as well.

Current Employee - Server in Louisville, KY
Current Employee - Server in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The best reason to work here is the money comes quick and early. You can make 100 bucks from 5pm to 9pm on certain days. The scheduling is very flexible.and the management is pretty easy to work for.

Cons

This place is big. Expect to walk several miles per shift. Especially if you pull a double.

Advice to Management

They should let the staff wear ballcaps again! It boosts morale and fits the atmosphere. The customers benefit from great morale.

Other Employee Reviews for Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill

1. Could be good, but isn't

I have been working at Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule. Some of the employees genuinely cared about the direction of the restaurant and provided a much needed boost in team morale (unfortunately, they were not considered for a promotion).

Cons

No one cares that the servers look like complete slobs. Typical food industry drama among employees. Upper management needs to be fired immediately.

2. Great Place To Work !

Former Employee - Server
    Former Employee - Server

I worked at Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Till this day I tell people I miss working for Smokey Bones. I have worked in other restaurants before but Smokey Bones was the best. Great money, great people, great times. As any service job it can get stressful. For a corporate restaurant it is awesome. I worked a non-corporate restaurant and it was more corporate than Smokey Bones. Not a hard menu to learn, drinks can be difficult but other than that, Serve here, It is a good time.

Cons

You never know what time you leave, but that is all service jobs.