Smurfit Kappa

www.smurfitkappa.com

Things must change, at least in Mexico

Current Employee - Manager
Current Employee - Manager

Pros

Salaries are above average and benefits are so good, I feel freat with this compensation. But satidfaction is not only money.

Cons

Ledership is old fashioned, not a saving costs culture, bad comunication inside the organization, Mexican Operations are not going well because of leadership.

To change the way they do management, look outside the company and learn from success stories, For top management it would be useful to come to Mexico and analize the way things are being done regarding leadership, we have managers that do not have essential knowledge of being a good actual manager :(

Other reviews for Smurfit Kappa

Vanilla company to work for, neither bad nor great

Current Employee - Operations  in  Forney, TX
    Current Employee - Operations in Forney, TX

Pros

Fair pay, fair benefits, fairly professional management, stable employment

Cons

It's a job. What? You want me to tell you they are horrible task masters that are idiots and what not? Grow up. This place isn't unlike anywhere else. If you suffer an anti-social disorder then of course you will hate it like the 24 other jobs you'll hold throughout life. If you realize it's called "work" because it isn't fun, like anywhere else, you'll do fine with this company.

Really? Who actually thinks what you write here is going to make any difference at your workplace. As if the CEO of your company is going to kick open the door to your office and say "I just read some rant on the Internet about our company and I'm going to change everything about how I treat our employees!" Bottom line, these guys do a fair job running things here and unless you are truly self-entitled, you won't have any problems.

Horrible Managers

Current Employee - Coater Operator  in  Forney, TX
    Current Employee - Coater Operator in Forney, TX

Pros

The pay is very good.

Cons

Management is not consistent with any of their decisions. The managers do not care about the low level employees AT ALL!!!

A happy employee is much more efficient worker.....

There are newer employer reviews for Smurfit Kappa.

Worked for Smurfit Kappa? Contribute to the Community!