Snap-on
www.snapon.com Kenosha, WI 5000+ Employees

Excellent Place to Work

I have been working at Snap-on full-time for more than 5 years

ProsSnap-on has great people that I do enjoy working for. They take care of their people and it is one of the reasons I've stayed with the company. They strive to coninually improve processes an I appreciate the corporate support in continually refining procedures and any issues that may arise.

ConsOrg structure confuses sometimes. Communication doesn't always flow as it should. Some are just better at it than others it seems.

Advice to Senior ManagementAsk yourself is this meeting necessary and then ask if everyone absolutely has to be there. Keep asking your employees for ideas and information and continue to value those opinions, they are shooting you straight!

A good sales job if you can get the right accounts.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Snap-on

Pros: A lot of help and tools (no pun intended) at… Cons: Getting strated and settled is a major undertaking. The company does not not provide… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Salesman

I have been working at Snap-on

Pros: flexible working hours and pay Cons: low pay for those unwilling to work more gthen 40… Advice to Senior Management: look into new commers More

There are newer reviews on Snap-on.

Worked for Snap-on? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Snap-on reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Snap-on CEO Nick Pinchuk. All reviews posted anonymously by Snap-on employees.