There are newer employer reviews for SnapLogic

Good Work/Life Balance. Company is going places

Current Employee - Marketing Analyst  in  San Mateo, CA
Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at SnapLogic as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

-Fast pace environment without feeling overwhelmed
-Small enough that you see the fruits of your labor yet large enough to feel significant (large accounts with more being announced soon)
-Free lunches and happy hours
-Friendly co-workers
-Management treats you like an equal which is probably the best element of working here

Cons

-Because they are in the growing stage there isn't a lot of off-sites or other odd incentives that are so common in Silicon Valley. If you are new to the area this will hardly be an issue.
-People are always in and out of the office so the place can be dead at times.

21 Other Employee Reviews for SnapLogic (View Most Recent)

The technology platform is great, but the company has execution problems.

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at SnapLogic full-time for less than a year

Pros

Outstanding integration platform - best architecture for enterprise cloud integration. The technology is extremely scalable and open to extension for enterprises, while being extremely easy to use. No real competition for enterprise grade cloud integration.

Cons

Company has ongoing execution issues which prevent it from getting repeatable sales. Sr. Mgmt does not actively promote cross-functional communications, and operates from a top-down, command and control style. The company veers from crisis to crisis in a transactional manner, so its difficult for each function to scale and get efficient.

Focus on the mid-market so the functional groups can become efficient as compared to reactionary.

Great Company to work for and a very exciting space

Former Employee - Business Development  in  San Mateo, CA
    Former Employee - Business Development in San Mateo, CA

I worked at SnapLogic full-time for more than a year

Pros

I really enjoyed working at SnapLogic. People here are very helpful and encouraging. Everyone gets a long and works hard. Every Friday, everyone gets together for Snappy hour and also have team-bonding activities like bowling and go-kart racing.

Great space to be in but very challenging and complex. I am very thankful that SnapLogic had the courage to give me an opportunity to jump start my career in software.

Cons

Personally it was a hard decision to move on. The problem I had might only applied to myself, but I was looking for growth and a career path within inside sales/business development.

Believe in your team and help people build a career path.

SnapLogic Response

Sep 11, 2013‚ÄéHuman Resource

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and for being a member of the SnapLogic team. Our goal remains to grow, prosper and learn.

There are newer employer reviews for SnapLogic

Worked for SnapLogic? Contribute to the Community!