Business Manager

Current Employee - Business Manager in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Business Manager in Houston, TX

Pros

Very competitive work environment we all focus on getting the job done. Professional envirionment but yet very friendly. It has always been a positive and rewarding experience

Cons

Not many I would say - We are not the biggest in the industry and sometimes size matters to be ultracompetitive.

Advice to Management

Focus on controlled growth. Invest on good employees because they are hard to find. Become more competitive with their pay .

Other Employee Reviews for Snelling

1. When you work for a company that is constantly receiving hundreds of new resumes and applications, watch your back.

I worked at Snelling full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The hours are great - 8am-5pm with one hour off for lunch. Satisfaction of helping people find work.

Cons

Everyone who works in a Snelling office faces the risk of losing their job to one of the hundreds of walk-in applicants who come in looking for work. I was hired on as a staffing assistant and was told that this was a long-term career opportunity and that they were looking for people who were willing to stay and grow with the company. After working for only 2 weeks, a walk-in applicant came in with several years of staffing agency experience and took my job. Even if the position is not available, Snelling will make it available for the right people. I will never work in a staffing office again.

Advice to Management

Treat others the way you would want to be treated. Study ethics.

2. Typical Flakey Recruiter!

Pros

Seemed like a professional organization that was looking to help an unemployed guy find a job. Seemed like nice people.

Cons

Get you all jacked up about a position and then fail to deliver. Don't return calls/emails. Another lame recruiter who fails to do the right thing!

Advice to Management

When you contact someone about a job opportunity, follow through with the swing till the end. Return emails or phone calls!