Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort
www.snowbird.com Snowbird, UT 16 to 50 Employees

Great people, great environment.

ProsGreat lifestyle. The best skiing anywhere. Unbelievable environment, near a large metro area (live in the city and work and play in the mountains).

ConsThe hospitality/tourism business comes with its challenges. There are seasonal fluxctuations in business levels. Went it's busy, it's very busy. During the off season periods there can be alot of off time from work. Time off is not always during traditional periods, as holidays and weekends are the busiest times.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour employees are your most valuable asset. Make sure they get the training and respect they need and deserve!

free unlimited season ski pass

House Keeper (Former Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort full-time for less than a year

Pros: free unlimited season ski pass Cons: low pay, thankless work, canyon transportation is difficult Advice to Senior Management: pay more Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Assistant Director: Challenging and fast-paced

I have been working at Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: the staff is like a family and I was able… Cons: didn't have the utilities I needed to perform my job better, work-life balance extremely difficult to manage as the hours… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort.

Worked for Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort CEO Richard D. Bass. All reviews posted anonymously by Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort employees.